DIRECTOR OF MARKETING (PART-TIME)
ABOUT THE POSITION
The ideal candidate will be a strategic and visionary marketing leader with a strong background and demonstrated evidence of fostering a market-driving organizational culture, creating a holistic marketing strategy, driving product and revenue growth, making sense of market data, drafting high quality text and graphical content, engaging with the community, and building partnerships. The candidate should have excellent leadership, communication, and analytical skills and needs to be great in marketing strategies, digital marketing, volunteer management, fund raising, and getting sponsorships.
Manage and provide strategic direction for all aspects of the marketing for Litecoin and Litecoin Foundation.
Fostering a market-driving organization culture
- Educate the team on the importance and essence of marketing
- Drive the team culture from product-driven to market-driven and to market-driving
Marketing strategy development
- To develop a holistic marketing strategy for the Litecoin brand and the Litecoin Foundation’s products services ensure its sustainability and prosperity.
- Build concrete growth strategies for Litecoin Core, LiteWallet, Litecoin Summit, and Litecoin Shop
- Build the marketing team with the volunteers
- Conduct market research
- Propose new product ideas to fit the market needs
- Lead the team to implement the marketing strategies
- Lead the team to create content for blog/newsletters/social medias
- Serve as a spokesperson for Litecoin Foundation
- Prepare announcements for publishing at media outlets
- Engage the Litecoin community at various social media platforms.
- Recruit, supervise, motivate and allocate tasks to the team of marketing volunteers.
- Develop marketing operating procedures for marketing volunteers.
Fundraising and sponsorships
- To develop fundraising strategies and implement a fundraising and development plan.
- Cultivate sponsor relationships.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good data analytics skills including programming and statistical analysis.
- Demonstrated evidence in successful marketing.
- Excellent business and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in marketing, or relevant work experience.
- Non-profit management experience.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
We are offering a competitive salary based on the selected candidate’s experience and qualifications.
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter describing their qualifications and interest in the position to [email protected]