Litecoin Brand Style Guide - November 2018
Just a couple of points:
(1) Instead of a simple dash across across the “L”, I had always imagined having a “simplified” lightning bolt instead.
– conveys the speed of Litecoin
– there is emphasis on the importance/reliance/ingrained nature of the Lightning network
– distinguishes the L from just being some sort of Polish character.
– difficult to make into a stylistic Logo. (I don’t have the creative/graphic artist) skills to pull it off. Most of my efforts end up looking stupid or tacky!
– distinguishes the L from just being some sort of Polish character. (so this is both an advantage and a disadvantage!). There is a Unicode LATIN CAPITAL LETTER L WITH STROKE 321, UTF-8 197 129 to represent your Logo directly.
(2) You should migrate the Litecoin Foundation Web presence to follow the new standards. Consistency, consistency, consistency….
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *